- By A&S Granite And Marble, Inc.
- In Granite Countertops, News
- Tags cambria, corian, Countertops, Covid-19 Safety, Curava Quartz, Granite, Granite Backsplash, granite countertop, granite countertop installation, Granite Countertop Quote, granite countertops, Granite Lakeland, Granite New Port Richey, Granite Palm Harbor, Granite Sarasota, Granite Tampa, Gray Quartz, quartz, quartz countertops, Quartzite Countertops, silestone, White Granite Countertops, White Quartz
You might wonder how granite countertop installation works. Fortunately for you, we want to share our secrets to a solid and worry-free installation for your new granite countertop. You can always learn to install your own granite countertop. However, the expert installation team at A&S Granite and Marble have years of experience and will give you a solid and long-lasting installation.
Before your Granite Countertop Installation
There are a few tips before our team of installers arrive that may apply to you:
- Cover up any nearby furniture that you won’t want to get dusty while working. Our technicians can help you with this.
- Make sure you provide a clear path to the installation area. Granite is a heavy stone that needs a wide berth.
- If the granite countertop is being installed in a kitchen, we will help you by pulling the appliances away from it. Anything like the stove or oven that might get in the way will be carefully moved to give our team an open work area.
- If you have any small children or pets, it might be a good idea that they are supervised in another room away from our workers.
During the Granite Countertop Installation
Our installation team will have a solid game plan for the installation of your granite countertop. They will work at a steady pace as long as they aren’t interrupted too much. Feel free to ask them any questions you might have about your new granite countertop, but be mindful that they are trying their best to complete the job. They might have some questions for you about your pets or where to move your furniture if that is required.
Finishing up your Granite Countertop Installation
The experts at A&S Granite and Marble will get the job right the very first time. Get in touch with us at 813-571-1200 or use our contact form to set your appointment. Begin planning your new and improved kitchen or bathroom.